St. David’s Library has been Digitized!
For many years parishioner Peter Toy has created and maintained our church lending library, located in the upstairs Reception area of the church offices. To expand Peter’s devotion, the library has undergone “cloud” cataloging by Kay Anderson.
In the upcoming days, you will be able to search online for
- books, journals, and media,
- place books on hold, and
- check books out from anywhere with Wi-Fi access!
There will soon be a link on the website under the Media tab at the top and a link on our App. **We will keep our clipboard checkout available.** For onsite check out, we are looking for a donation of a used iPad and Mount-It! Anti-Theft iPad Kiosk.
Please visit stdavidchurch.libib.com and take a gander at what was created.
To become a patron, please follow the below instructions:
- Email email@example.com with your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address
- You will receive an email stating that you have been registered.
- Go to stdavidchurch.libib.com and enter your email.
- Click on “need password”
- The system will email you a temporary password.
- After you login, change the password in “edit profile.”
Brief overview of the website, you can search by:
– Added (to the system)
– Published (year)
– Tag List = Categories as each shelf is labeled, there may be multiple copies in different categories.