St. David’s Children’s Ministry! Celebrate summer! Hello fall!
St. David’s Children’s Ministry…welcomes the children of the parish, moms and dads, grandparents, and friends to enjoy our ongoing and new virtual offerings, a reflection of the faith, imagination, and generosity of our St. David’s Community!
In addition please explore and join in a variety of Children’s Ministry ZOOM gatherings for fellowship and support; a place to share highs and lows, to share prayer and stories of Jesus and the Bible, and to stay connected through shared creativity and play, as we give thanks to God and seek to learn and grow together.
Coming September 13th…back to Sunday school with virtual and Zoom offerings! Stay tuned this month for details and ways to sign up!
Coming in August…
Join Women of Wonder(WOW) for Zoom gatherings 8/10, 8/24, 7:30 p.m. WOW is St. David’s group for mothers of the parish and Preschool with young and older children to gather in friendship to share, reflect, and support one another through the spiritual journey of parenting.
- For more info-contact Group coordinator Sara Greene, email@example.com; or Judy Hine, Director of Children’s Ministry, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tune in for Children’s Ministry Happiness Project-Imagination Challenge!
- Join the Wright Family for this fun 60 second video shared 2nd& 4th Fridays featuring 5th grader Rylan, his mom Staunton and their dogs Zoe and Scout as they share creative ideas for homemade crafts and family activities along with encouragement to imagine simple and fun ways to share kindness, happiness, and hope.
Namaste! Children’s Ministry invites you to Mindful Movement, a 5-6 minute interactive virtual practice shared 2nd & 4th Saturdays created especially for the children of St. David’s parish and preschool!
- Mindful Movement creates a quiet space to stretch, balance and grow as we learn skills for self-calming through in and out breath and mindful movement.
- Mindful movement is imagined and led by parishioner Mary Veal, mother, grandmother, dancer, and yoga instructor who along with her husband Jeff leads St. David’s Outdoor Ministry. We look forward to moving with Mary!
Children’s Ministry Virtual Postcard returning Sunday August 30th!
- Children’s Ministry Virtual Postcard is a 7-9 minute bimonthly video created especially for the children of St. David’s!
- Through the postcard we celebrate God’s creative and generous Holy Spirt in us and with us as we wonder and affirm the ways we belong to God, to ourselves, our families, and to our church family.
- Join Judy, her dog Daisy, and friends in a virtual gathering for playful imagination and storytelling, reflect on the highs and lows of the week, and share prayer and devotions.
Please join in! Contact Judy Hine, Director of Children’s ministry, email@example.com with questions!
Questions? Contact Director of Children’s Ministry, Judy Hine, at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Asst. to the Director, Micky Trifanescu, at email@example.com